Monday, April 12, 2010
Cathedral by Raymond Carver
I enjoy reading this story because nowadays we seem to talk about people without even knowing them. In the story of Carver Cathedralm the characters relate and interact with each other once Robert got to the house. Bob wasn't very happy about the idea of him staying at the house for couple of days. In addition, the idea of him being blind bothered him too. Bob expected Robert wearing dark glasses, but he was surprise he didn't have one. He even said that his eyes looked as anyone's eyes. Moreover, Bub realized the abilities that a blind person could have. For instance, Robert thought Bub how to draw with his eyes closed. In my opinion, I thing Bub had a gread time interacting with Robert. It was a different experience by learning the abilities that Robert had. Finally, I enjoyed reading this story because it is always interesting to meet different peoples although they might have some incapabilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment